How to thrive when things get back to normal Short Course
How to thrive when things get back to normal
25 great tips, ideas and strategies that will not only get you and your business through these challenging times but also ensure you are best placed to thrive and enjoy the opportunities when the bounce back comes. The content of this webinar has been taken directly from Ian Dickson’s recent, highly successful “50 Shades of Business” online presentation.
Whether your flourishing or struggling during the lock-down, there'll be something here for owners of businesses of all sizes. You can expect this webinar to be fun, upbeat and positive - most importantly expect it to be relevant to the challenges you face right now. We want to address and support your business challenges, and try to answer all your questions with a dedicated Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Mode of study: Online
Duration: 2 hours
Date and start time: 21 September 2020, 10.00am (UK time)
Details of how to join the meeting will be provided to you by email once your place on the webinar has been booked and paid for.
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- 25 great business tips for you and your business
- Marketing concepts and ideas for 2020
- Marketing methods perfect for being in business today
- Details on how to build your own one-page marketing plan
- Sales techniques designed to be used during and post COVID-19
- Social media tips and advice
- Ian’s unique double value sales funnel
- Some proven, modern sales tips
- The critical business numbers you MUST track - PLUS - HOW to track them
- KILLER advert design for both online and offline advertising
- PROVEN business growth tactics that Ian has been used for over fifteen years
- Over a dozen great networking tips for the modern ONLINE networker.
- And so much more....
You'll be taught by highly commended Business Personality of the Year - Portsmouth Business Excellence Awards 2016, Ian Dickson.
Ian is an international business speaker and multi-award winning business expert. Based in Portsmouth, Ian has spent the last 15 years helping local business owners to become healthier, wealthier and happier.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.