Implant Restoring in General Practice – Day 1 Short course
Implant Restoring in General Practice – Day 1
This hands on course will provide the practitioner with an introduction to the different impression protocols for single unit restorations, bridges and denture options. The course aims to enable the practitioner to develop a pragmatic approach to the restorative protocols for single unit restorations, bridges and denture stabilisation.
You can continue this course with Implant Restoring in General Practice - Day 2.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am - 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: TBC
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll learn:
- to understand which implant impression protocols will deliver predictable outcomes
- to Develop confidence and competence with implant protocols and components
- to recognise when additional stages are necessary
- GDC Development Outcomes – A, C
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.