Implant Restoring in General Practice – Day 2 Short course
Implant Restoring in General Practice – Day 2
This hands on course will cover restorative protocols and managing challenges for single units, bridges and denture options. The course will expand on implant restorative options to cover fitting restorations. You will undertake practical exercises to develop familiarity with components and techniques to deliver predictable success.
This is the second day of the Implant Restoring in General Practice course. You can book onto the Implant Restoring in General Practice - Day 1 course here.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am - 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: TBC
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll learn:
- how to develop confidence in how to check the fit of laboratory work to enhance success
- how to screw retained and cement retained restorations
- about fitting denture/implant components
- GDC Development Outcomes – C
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.