Party Walls, Health and Safety and Other Legislation Short course
Party Walls Health and Safety and Other Legislation
On the surface, the concept of party walls looks relatively straight forward – but in reality, it's highly complex.
On this Party Walls, Health and Safety and Other Legislation short course, you'll explore the legislation found in the Party Wall Act 1996. You'll unpack how it informs the basis for the management and development of a party wall, while learning about the issues to consider, such as practical considerations and health and safety.
- Mode of study: Direct
- Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Start and end dates: 06 March 2019, 9.20am – 12.40pm
- Location: The Hog’s Back Hotel, Farnham GU10 1EX
- Single booking: £105
- Multirate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- the legislation
- health and safety issues
- development issues
- the practical considerations
You'll be taught by Graham Dewey, a building surveyor and a health and safety specialist with enormous professional experience. He has specialised in health and safety work for many organisations, including major NHS trusts.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To receive the course multi-discount rate, please ensure you select the multi-discount option when you pay. See the courses available for multi-discount below.
To book onto and pay for this course online, please visit our online store.
Pay by invoice
Please note this method of payment is only available when no other means of payment is possible, due to the additional administration costs involved.
The following courses are eligible for the multirate discount when you book three or more courses at the same time:
- The CDM Regulations: An update
- Professional Liability
- Construction Law in 2018
- Leasehold Enfranchisement (leases and freeholds) - how to get it right
- Construction and Property Taxation
- Understanding the effects of Dampness and Decay in Buildings
- Accounting for Non Accountants
- Accounting - Valuation Issues
- Understanding Current Practice in Building Services
- Professional Ethics
- Waterproofing Below Ground Structures and Existing Basements
- Business Improvements for Organisations
- Party Walls, Health and Safety and other Legislation
- Looking for Asbestos
- Health and Safety - Managing the Changing Workplace
- Statistics for Non-Statisticians
- Construction Project Management
- Thermal Imaging Building Surveys
- The Planning System in 2019
- Housing Issues: Supply and Affordability
- Building Defects and Surveys
- Understanding Trees, Property and Liability
- Fort Nelson
- London King's Cross Revisited
- Apprenticeship CPD day