Reduce your Carbon Footprint Whilst Saving Money Short course
Reduce your Carbon Footprint Whilst Saving Money
The environment and its wellbeing has been a major talking point for many years as humankind turns an eye to the preservation of the planet before it is too late.
Consumers are progressively insisting that the businesses they support take action to reduce their impact on the planet and tackle climate change.
It’s important to be proactive in considering your carbon footprint, rather than simply reacting to climate change legislation. Reducing your organisation’s carbon footprint can also have significant cost-efficient outcomes.
No matter how big or small your business is this course will show you how to cut your carbon footprint and at the same time make an impact.
This course is suitable for
- Corporate organisations
- Line managers
- Mentors and coaches
- Employees interested in developing their knowledge in this area
- Mode of study: Webinar
- Duration: Full-day
Date and time
- Monday 17 May 2021
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- the fundamentals of climate change and the global and national targets in place to slow this
- how climate change mitigation translates into corporate legislation in the UK
- how to calculate your company’s carbon footprint
- how to achieve practical and cost effective carbon reductions
- how to engage with your staff and your Board to set company targets for ongoing carbon reductions
- what support is out there to ensure your success?
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.