Residential Surveys, Valuations and Reports Short course
Residential Surveys, Valuations and Reports
Residential surveyors and valuers are finding their skills increasingly in demand, both from the public and from corporate clients. Meanwhile, expectations are ever more demanding, with constant changes in the legal and regulatory environment.
On this course, you'll examine topics of interest and relevance, using real life examples and illustrations to identify practical principles for everyday application. The presenter is a specialist residential surveyor, valuer and expert witness who has the background, knowledge and experience to provide the necessary guidance.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Start and end dates:
- Location: Potters Heron Hotel, near Romsey SO51 9ZF
- Single bookings: £105
- Multirate (3 or more courses booked at same time): £90
- APC rate: £70
- Apprenticeship rate: £70
- Retired rate: £70
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- current issues in practice
- minimisation of the risk of claims
- current legal issues and latest cases
- good practice in residential surveys, valuations and reports
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.