Self-assessment of specialist interviews Short course
Self assessment of specialist interviews
If you interview vulnerable and/or intimidated witnesses, this short course will help you evaluate your performance in specialist interviews. Self-analysis can tackle skills-fade and add to your continuing professional development.
Typically, a team leader of a police force would contact the course leader to arrange training.
- Mode of study: Direct - delivered at a location to suit each police service
- Duration: 1 day
- Start and end dates: As arranged
- £1,500, plus travel expenses of the trainer
What you'll experience
On this short course, we will:
- Introduce self-assessment of interviews as a valuable tool for continuing professional development
- Train participants to use the Interviewer’s Self-Assessment Form (ISAF) to help structure their self-assessments
- Facilitate participants’ consideration of their interviewing practice by highlighting strengths and also areas for development
All training materials including interviewer self-assessment forms, a guidance booklet, and stationery.
There are no entry requirements for this course.