The Science of Goal Setting and Habit Sustaining for Success Short Course
The Science of Goal Setting and Habit Sustaining for Success
How often do you set goals?
How often do you revisit your goals?
How many do you achieve?
Do you feel that you are just drifting through life, but rarely seem to be getting anywhere worthwhile?
We all know that setting goals is important, but we often don’t realise how important until we get into the habit of setting some.
What about your daily habits?
Goals and habits are two sides of the success coin. Good goals provide a sense of direction, and effective habits provide the mental discipline to achieve those goals. One without the other often leads to frustration and sometimes failure.
In this 6 hour online course you’ll learn the science behind each and techniques to enable you to set goals and sustain your habits.
This course is suitable for
- corporate organisations
- line managers
- mentors and coaches
- employees who want to develop their career
- Mode of study: Online course
- CPD hours: 6
You'll receive instructions about how to access the online course by email once your booking and payment has been processed.
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- identify the different types of goals
- discuss the science of goal setting
- evaluate the important of meaningful goals
- discuss the 4 step process of goal setting
- establish your goals in the four pillars of life
- discuss the discomfort zone
- discuss the science of habit forming and sustaining
- establish how to rewire a negative habit
Her focus is on building effective teams and thereby increasing productivity. Angela is an expert in psychology, personal development, NLP, holistic therapies and well-being. Her presentations are thought provoking, engaging and inspirational.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.