Understanding Social Media for SMEs - Including Strategy, Hints and Buyer Tips Short Course
Understanding Social Media for SMEs
Using social media for sales conversion in SMEs is a new concept. Lots of companies make the mistake of devolving social media to the apprentice, often without a strategy and sales conversion plan in place.
This would be like giving the sales director’s job to the apprentice, it simply shouldn’t be happening without strategy, guidance, support and sales conversion in mind. During this course, we’ll discuss why social media is more than just part of the marketing function in a company.
Long gone are the days of pumping out sales messaging, discounts and hitting people with social media content that is not original and won’t engage people. This course will cover the importance of social media strategy, measurement and conversion, as well as what makes engaging content that will ‘hit home’ with your target audience and customers.
- Mode of study: Webinar
- Duration: Half-day
Date and time
- Wednesday 3 February 2021
You'll receive instructions on how to join the webinar by email once your booking and payment has been processed.
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- what failure versus success looks like for social media within a business – what to implement
- what is the ‘customer journey’ (what the customer expects to see on your social media channels)
- why social media should be embedded as part of your company sales strategy
- buyer types explained on a basic level (what is a buyer persona and why it matters)
- a basic ‘5 step sales and marketing strategy’ (specifically designed for SMEs to implement)
- Q&A for you to ask more about your business and how it could/should be using social media
Becky Lodge is a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualified business founder and director. She has more than 27 years experience at senior level in STEAM based markets, including radio software and engineering infrastructure.
Becky is the founder of Little Kanga Ltd (a Social Media Marketing Agency for B2B), Start-up Disruptors (an online community based on Facebook serving more than 2,500 business owners across the UK), and Hampshire Meet The Buyer (a B2B event that has awarded over £0.5m worth of contract value to SME’s in the past three years).
A mentor for Faster Capital in Dubai, she aids in the mentoring and coaching of tech start-ups from across the globe and also is one of Sky News 100 Women, advocating gender parity and inclusion in business globally. She is recognised as a B2B future thinker and social media digital disruptor.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.