Use Mindfulness and Transitions to Increase Productivity and Well-being Short course
Use Mindfulness and Transitions to Increase Productivity and Well-being
Information overload, workplace distraction and increased use of digital communications is resulting in employees feeling stressed, overworked and unable to sustain high levels of productivity.
Does this sound like you?
Does this sound like your employees?
Do you want to make some changes that have an impact?
You’ll have probably heard the term mindfulness and maybe transitions, but what are they and what’s the point of practicing them?
Scientific research has shown that by applying mindfulness and transition techniques in your daily life has huge benefits.
In this 2 hour CPD course you’ll learn how to apply them to your daily life, in both professional and personal capacities.
This course is suitable for
- corporate organisations
- line managers
- mentors and coaches
- employees who want to develop their career
- Mode of study: Online course
- CPD hours: 2
You'll receive instructions about how to access the online course by email once your booking and payment has been processed.
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- discuss briefly the history of mindfulness
- delve into the science of mindfulness and neuroplasticity
- establish the 6 benefits of mindfulness according to scientific research
- discuss the practices of mindfulness, meditations and yoga
- identify how to apply purposeful mindful pauses daily
- discuss mindfulness for children
- identify how to integrating elements of mindfulness into the workplace
- identify your own transitions and how to apply mindfulness to them
Angela Beattie, is a businesswomen and professional speaker. She started her career in business, marketing and lecturing, and she’s since had the opportunity to train people across a range of industry sectors, from corporate organisations to education providers.
Her focus is on building effective teams and thereby increasing productivity. Angela is an expert in psychology, personal development, NLP, holistic therapies and well-being. Her presentations are thought provoking, engaging and inspirational.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.