As an international student, you may be able to access some loans to help cover your tuition fees and living costs while studying with us.

In most cases, you should contact the relevant government department or organisation in your home region as they should be able to direct you to loans that can cover your study in the UK.

If you're a student from the European Union, see details about specific EU loans. If you're a student from the USA, take advantage of a US Federal Loan.