Undergraduate Open Days and campus tours
Find out about our upcoming Open Days and campus tours, book your place and take your first steps towards the experience of a lifetime with us.
Book your place on an Open Day or campus tour
Book a campus tour in August or come to an Open Day on Wednesday 22 September, Saturday 6 November or Saturday 4 December and get a taste for undergrad life in Portsmouth. We'll help you explore our island city, student life and the University.
On an undergraduate Open Day, you can:
- Tour our campus, facilities and halls of residence
- Speak with lecturers and chat with our students
- Get information about where to live, how to fund your studies and which clubs and societies to join
On a campus tour, you can:
- Ask your student guide questions as you get a feel for where you could be spending your time
- Get a taster of life on campus and see the library, sports facilities and cafes
- Find out what’s like to study at Portsmouth and get tips on the best places in the city to eat, drink, socialise and take a break from your studies
What recent Open Day visitors say
Choosing a university is a big decision for me and I came to your open day with lots of questions [which] were all answered. The webpage was simple to navigate, informative and professional. [The people] answering questions on specific courses were friendly and helpful also. Since the open day...Portsmouth has come out on top.
Find out more about what your studies and lifestyle will look like, and how we've adapted to to ensure you'll still get the same level of outstanding teaching, support and guidance.
Amazing places to eat, fantastic independent shops, great green spaces – everything you need to work, rest and play is waiting for you in Portsmouth.
Studying with us is a great decision, but don't just take our word for it – read stories from our grads about why they chose Portsmouth.