Date and time
- Saturday 9 December 2023, 9.30am-4pm
Potential undergraduates, their family and supporters.
It all feels more real at Open Day – from the hall you’ll call home, to the immersive learning spaces, to the sights and sounds of a city by the sea. And we’ll introduce you to Portsmouth’s new Connected Degrees, giving you a unique chance to add a paid placement after your final year of study.
Book your place
It only takes one minute to secure your spot. Complete the form below and we’ll send you everything you need for a great Open Day experience.
Top 5 Portsmouth Open Day experiences
- Let students show you around the places where you’ll live, study and make memories – and ask them all about student life.
- Visit Ravelin – one of the nation’s most sustainable sports centres – and discover all sorts of student-led clubs and societies.
- See spaces where you’ll learn and get inspired by lecturers who provide some of the best teaching in the UK.
- Chat to experts who’ll make your whole student experience excellent, with support for everything from finance to housing.
- Explore our island city with exclusive offers for Open Day visitors, including discounted entry to the iconic Spinnaker Tower and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
What to expect from our Open Day