Business and Law Master's Scholarships
You could save £2,800–£6,760 on your Master’s tuition fees with a Faculty of Business and Law Master's Scholarship if you’re a UK or EU student.
The scholarship is a 40% discount on tuition fees, which vary depending on the course you choose.
You can get this scholarship on any Faculty of Business and Law taught Master’s course, except distance learning or top-up courses.
To be considered for this Master’s scholarship, you need to apply for a Faculty of Business and Law 180-credit campus-based Master’s course and meet these criteria by the start of your course:
- have at least a 2:1 from an undergraduate degree or equivalent managerial or professional work experience
- be self-funding your studies (this includes using a Government Postgraduate Loan)
- have UK or EU nationality
These scholarships are limited. So we can't guarantee you'll get one if you're eligible.
- MA Digital Marketing
- MA Marketing
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Corporate Finance
- MSc Economics, Finance and Banking
- MSc Finance
- MSc Forensic Accounting
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management
- MSc International Finance and Banking
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Risk, Crisis and Resilience Management
- LLM Law
- LLM Corporate Governance and Law/Grad ICSA
- MBA Global
- MBA Strategic Leadership
The deadline for scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2019 is Sunday 30 June 2019.
The deadline for scholarship applications for courses starting in January 2020 is Friday 15 November 2019.
Other University scholarships and discounts
You can't use this scholarship with any other University discounts or scholarships, except the early payment discount.
If we offer you more than one scholarship or discount, we’ll make sure you have all the information you need to accept the one that benefits you the most.
How to apply
To apply for this Master's scholarship, apply for your chosen Master's course then download and complete the application form below.
Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.