How to apply for a postgraduate course
Applying for a postgraduate course with us is simple. You can apply online now for most courses. Some courses have a slightly different application route. Scroll to the end of this page to view these. For September 2020 start the application link can be found on the course page.
If you have any questions or need help along the way, please contact our Admissions Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9284 5566.
Your application checklist
- Check the entry requirements on your chosen course page to see if you’re eligible, and whether there are any pre-requisites for joining us. Don't panic if you aren't a perfect match for the entry requirements listed – we treat all postgraduate applications on their own merits, so if your experience is relevant, we still want to hear from you.
- If English isn't your first language, make sure you meet our English language requirements of IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent. If you're short of the necessary standard, don't worry, you can do an English course with us to boost your English before starting your studies.
- Visit our online application form – where you can save and return to your application whenever you like – or email email@example.com for a hard copy version.
- Gather supporting evidence for your application. We currently ask for 2 references, and your proof of your academic qualifications. You'll also need to write a personal statement.
- When all that's done, you can submit your application. Once we've confirmed we've received it, we'll get back to you with a decision within 10 working days.
Courses with different ways to apply
Some courses have a different application process:
To study a PGCE with us, you'll need to apply directly to UCAS Teacher Training.
To apply for these courses, you need to first contact the Learning at Work department to discuss your work objectives so they can tailor the course to your and your employer's needs.