Practical Minimal Intervention Dentistry Short course
Practical Minimal Intervention Dentistry
A day of Practical MI dentistry
This hands-on dental short-course will provide attendees with day of learning and tasks on practical aspects of MI dentistry that can be used every day.
Through lectures and practical sessions, this course will consider the MI approach to dental care and how this can be applied in practice by means of risk assessment, targeting prevention and practical aspects of restorative dentistry.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (8.45am – 4.30pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: 8 April 2022
What you'll experience
By attending this course the attendees will learn about:
- Aspects of risk assessment and how this can assist in planning care
- The use of saliva testing
- Using the oral healthcare team to assist in the delivery of MI care
- Practical applications of MI restorative care
- Development outcomes: A, B, C, D
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.