This course considers the changes in crown preparation designs to incorporate new materials and digital workflows. This will include partial coverage / overlay designs and how these can also be included for use as bridge abutments. New materials will be discussed along with how to obtain a predictable clinical outcome.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am–4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: TBC
What You'll Experience
On this short course you'll learn:
- about new materials available for crowns
- to consider how the material properties may affect preparation designs.
- about how digital dentistry is included in this field of dentistry
- to consider the biological outcome of indirect restorations.
- GDC Development Outcomes – C
You'll be taught by Michael Thomas, Specialist in Prosthodontics and Senior Specialist Clinical Teacher at the Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences of King’s College London.
There are no entry requirements for this course
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.