Sorry, this course has closed to new applicants. We're not updating the course information on this page – it's for reference only.
Photography is an essential part of dentistry, both to enhance patient records and prevent litigation – and with proper training, any member of the dental team is capable of taking high quality and reproducible images.
This course is suitable to those who have attended the Dental Photography theory update or have existing knowledge of dental photography.
- Mode of study: Campus-based
- Duration: 3 hours (2.00pm - 5.00pm, Registration 1.45pm - 2.00pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: Friday 5 July 2019
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- Practice the theoretical knowledge acquired at previous theory courses
- Learn to identify appropriate photography equipment and camera settings
- Develop the confidence and ability to set up and take clinical photos
- Learn to recognise the limitations of clinical photography
- Get the skills to improve and develop your clinical photography skills
- Understand how to safely and securely store images in line with data protection standards
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.