Dental care professionals can now take impressions once they have successfully completed the recognised training. This enables the dentist to perform different tasks, improving surgery efficiency.
DCP’s undertaking impressions report increased job satisfaction and feel an increased sense of being part of a team. On this course, you'll learn to understand the use of different impression materials, and get competence in taking impressions and communicate effectively with laboratories.
- Mode of study: Direct
- Duration: 6 hours, 9.00am-4.45pm
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: 24 May 2019
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll cover:
- when to use which materials
- competence in taking impressions
- knowledge of relevant anatomy
- Development Outcomes: B, C
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.