Learning at Work degree courses
Get a university degree with us, while you continue your career in your current job
Our Learning at Work degree courses allow you to get an undergraduate Bachelor's or postgraduate Master's university degree alongside your current job, without going to university full time.
You choose what you learn based on your professional and personal aspirations, and you can mix online modules and work based projects to suit what you need to learn. We'll help you build an approved study programme over the first 3 months of your course.
Our courses are a different way to learn. Firstly, you are not studying on campus in structured lessons. Our Learning at Work courses are driven by self-study, where you'll use your motivation, enthusiasm and time to complete your studies. Second, the structure of your studies is individual to you, and can contain mandatory and optional distance learning modules and work based projects that create learning opportunities.
Work-based learning webinars
- Tuesday 18 April 2023, 12-1pm
- Wednesday 26 April 2023, 6-7pm
An introduction to our work-based degrees, followed by Q&A
You'll study via distance learning, with a mixture of online modules and work based projects. Your submission deadlines will still be set around the academic year, but you'll set some of the dates yourself – especially for work based projects.
You'll study while you're working, so you'll need to allocate time to your studies. You'll be able to put the skills you learn to work instantly in your job, so you perform better and further contribute to the success of your company while you study.
Because our courses are work-based, you need to be in a full-time, part-time or voluntary role or internship.
You can choose from a range of qualifications including:
- Certificate in Higher Education in Professional Studies (Level 4)
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Business, Engineering, Maritime Studies, Creative Technologies and Enterprise, Applied Computing, Applied Science and Professional Studies
- PGCert and MSc courses in Occupational Health & Safety Management and Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Management
- Postgraduate Engineer Apprenticeship (Level 7)
Work-based learning webinar
Catch up, or re-watch our most recent work-based learning webinar (December 2022)