Dr Mehdi Rouholamin
I am a Senior Lecturer in Geotechnical Engineering and Course Leader for MSc Civil Engineering in the School of Civil Engineering and Surveying at the University of Portsmouth. Prior to my current position and after completing my PhD, I appointed as a Research Fellow at the University of Surrey working on the EPSRC project in collaboration with a leading manufacturer to develop a novel dynamic soil testing apparatus for seismic design of nuclear power plants. Prior to my research studies, I worked as a construction site manager on various urban projects. I am also a Chartered Engineer of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
- Dynamic soil-structure interaction in seismic liquefaction
- Advanced soil element testing
- Behaviour of soil under static and cyclic loading
- Geotechnical Engineering (Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering)
- Construction Materials
- Engineering Design Projects