Dr Mohammed Ali
My current research focus is on:
- Design and control of water distribution networks
- Optimisation of water distribution networks using Genetic Algorithms
- Water networks asset management
- Water demand analysis and leakage control
In addition, I have research interest on general Civil Engineering hydraulics and on sustainable drainage systems
I am available for PhD supervision in any relevant topic.
I lecture at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. I teach on the following modules:
- Water and Environmental Engineering
- Water Infrastructure
- Engineering Mathematics
- Environmental Management
I am the Course Leader for the undergraduate Civil Engineering programmes.