As Business and Development Project Manager, Pippa utilises her experience and passion for the Creative Industries to specialise in Creative and Immersive XR - developing new and rewarding partnerships at all levels.
Recent projects include:
- leading the creation, development and implementation of the Centre for Creative and Immersive XR (CCIXR) at the University of Portsmouth.
- Project Manager for the University on the Innovate UK Audience of the Future Demonstrator Performance Project. The Demonstrator project (one of 4 in the Uk to receive Industrial Strategy Challenge Funds) investigates the future of immersive technology in the performance sphere - and includes 15 world-leading partners, led by the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Pippa is the University lead of the Digital Fellowship scheme with the RSC, Magic Leap and Goldsmiths University.
- Successfully attracted funding for a wide variety of research and innovation projects and partnerships.
- Director of Portsmouth Creates CIC and Express FM.
- Experienced Board member, and event professional.
Pippa became a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA) in 2017, in recognition of her work in this area.