Crown preparations update – theory and practical training on new crown preparation designs for a digital workflow and new materials Short course
Crown preparations update
This course considers the changes in crown preparation designs to incorporate new materials and digital workflows. This will include partial coverage / overlay designs and how these can also be included for use as bridge abutments. New materials will be discussed along with how to obtain a predictable clinical outcome.
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am - 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: TBC
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll learn:
- about new materials available for crowns
- to consider how the material properties may affect preparation designs.
- about how digital dentistry is included in this field of dentistry
- to consider the biological outcome of indirect restorations.
- GDC Development Outcomes – C
You'll be taught by Michael Thomas, Specialist in Prosthodontics and Senior Specialist Clinical Teacher at the Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences of King’s College London.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.