Laser use for Dental Hygienist and Dental Therapists Short course
Laser use for Dental Hygienist and Dental Therapists
Leading expert in lasers and Periodontal specialist, Rana Al-Falaki and Michaela O’Neill have specially designed a fully comprehensive, three module course spread over three dates.
It will examine the advantages, uses and protocols of laser use within a dental hygienists and dental therapist’s scope of practice.
Many dental professionals speak of the benefits of dental lasers in the field of dental hygiene.
In light of this, more hygienists, therapists and dentists are using lasers in their practice. Why not join them and try lasers for yourself?
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 3 days; 6 hours, (9.00am - 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: TBC
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll learn:
- What a laser is, the different types and how they can be used in
- Picking your patients.
- Treatment protocols.
- Case studies and clinical research on the topic.
- Laser safety.
- How to use lasers.
- Practical experience.
- Case study preparation.
- Presentation of case studies to peers.
- Chance for reflective learning via assessment of results and troubleshooting.
- Further uses of laser in dentistry.
How to book
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.