Dr. Ahmed Aboud joined the University of Portsmouth Business School (PBS) as a Senior Lecturer in Accounting and Financial Management in March 2017. Previously, he worked at UEL and Beni-Suef University, Egypt. He completed his PhD in Accountancy at the University of Aberdeen, MSc and B.com in Accounting at Beni-Suef University, Egypt. Dr. Aboud is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).
Dr. Ahmed Aboud's primary teaching areas are in financial accounting. In additional, he has taught in the areas of management accounting and financial management. Currently, he is involved in teaching the following courses:
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Financial Reporting
Dr. Ahmed Aboud's current research centres around Financial Reporting, and It includes
- Accounting Regulation (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Segmental reporting
- Capital Market Consequences and Management Reporting Choices
- Environmental Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- Earnings management.
- Capital Adequacy and Banking Regulations.
- Institutional Factors and Cross Country Differences.
- Country by Country Reporting
View my research outputs here