Working with schools and colleges
But we’re ready with a blended and connected provision to help you support your students online, on our campus, or at your school or college.
Discover digital resources to use in class, subject-specific content, live webinars and useful blogs – or speak to us about organising a face-to-face event, workshop and campus visit for pre-16 and post-16.
Whether your students need guidance on making the right decisions after school or college, are thinking about uni, or simply want some insight into a subject, we’re here to help.
Start exploring the section below. And if you have any requests, comments or questions please contact us.
Access our free KS2-KS5 workshops, activities, lesson plans and resources. Online now for your students to use at home or in the classroom.
Discover our pre-16 events and virtual talks and workshops, designed for young people from groups who are under-represented in higher education.
Introduce your students to different courses they can study at uni by joining us on campus or virtually at our subject-specific events.
Find out about our bespoke training, conferences and online events designed to help you continue what you do best – teach, inspire and support your students’ learning.
Help your students look to the future
Deciding whether to go to uni or not is a big decision – and a personal one.
If you work with KS2-KS5 students, we’ll help you show them the exciting opportunities that higher education offers. So you can guide them through the important decisions they need to make about their futures.
We work with pupils of all ages throughout the UK, supporting KS5 students nationally with their university decisions and UCAS applications, and KS2-KS4 students locally, across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, to encourage progression to higher education.
Find out about our programs in the section above, or contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Inspired by supporting you and your students, we’re dedicated to making higher education accessible to everyone and passionate about helping students achieve their potential.
Supporting your students
Whether your students are studying GCSEs, A-levels, BTECs, a technical qualification, or are the first in their family to consider university, we’ll help you champion their goals and improve their awareness of higher education, ensuring they:
- are aware of the wide range of subject areas they can study
- understand what post-18 options are available to them, including full-time undergraduate study
- aren't intimidated by tuition and accommodation costs, and are familiar with student finance processes.
- understand what impact higher education and university study can have on their future careers
- are aware of what academic and pastoral support will be available to them throughout their university course
- get an insight into the life of a university student
- understand how their GCSE and post-16 choices relate to future higher education study
- how to complete their UCAS application, and make the right decisions about universities and courses
University study and higher education is an ever-changing area. Processes, study-modes and admissions criteria are in constant flux.
To help you keep up with the latest from the sector, we’re running regular online events specifically for teachers and other student-facing members of staff. Find out what's coming up in our Training and CPD section, or contact us below with any specific requests.
We’ll give you information and updates so you can advise on:
- higher education options
- student finance processes
- entry criteria and writing a personal statement
- virtual events and online resources
- UCAS applications
- accommodation and student life
- Clearing and Adjustment