Ms Dina Eltabey
Areas of expertise:
- Lecturer – Undergraduates and Postgraduates- expertise business and management topics include: Strategic Management, Business Communication, Business Management, Marketing Management and Marketing Strategy
- Instructor - Executive Education - topics inlcude: Performance Management, Leadership skills, Negotiation skills, Communication management
- Commercial management -expertise: strategic management, marketing management, customer focused management, stakeholders communication management, and business development
- Management of quality in executive education -expertise: Learner Centred Teaching (LCT) Methodology
- Management of development -expertise: Strategic Public
Private Partnerships (PPPs)
Career experience covers:
- The three economic sectors -public, private and development
- Different fields -academic, executive education, STEM education, health, and telecommunication industry
- Different Organizations -multinational, medium, small and
Education: my track in education is a combination of management degrees with different specializations: I hold a masters degree in management of development from the ITCILO, University of Turin, 2019 and a masters degree in communication management from the University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom 2010 and my bachelor degree is in mass
communication with a specialization in public relations and advertising 1997, my schooling degree is obtained from the French missionary school of the Sacre Coeur in Cairo, Egypt 1992.
Currently working on my research towards my PhD degree in 'CSRization' university of Portsmouth, school of Business.
Professional Experience: a diverse experience in different sectors, fields and organization types. In the field of commercial management more than 20 years of experience in strategic management, strategic planning, stakeholder management, business development, customer focused and marketing management, accompanied with high exposure to skills
management. In the field of education more than 11 years of experience with the American University in Cairo as a consultant managing the Learner Centred Teaching as part of the qualit function where I managed the LCT function in 360 degrees from the introduction of the concept to the evaluation of instructors (200+) and up to the accreditation process. 11 years of experience as an undergraduate lecturer in Misr International
University and more than 11 years of experience as an instructor and facilitator of different management topics in affiliation with leading executive education organizations -Dale Carnegie and the American University in Cairo Executive Education. In the field of management of development more than 10 years of experience in managing the Public Private Partnerships function for International donors mainly The United States Agency for International Development USAID in cooperation with different ministries (Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health) and beneficiaries; pioneering an initiative of triangular cooperation.
Driven by a passion to add value to undergraduate and graduate
students as well as profesional executives; through investing my combined relevant career experience and my education; aiming to:
- Enrich their learning experience by opening their horizons to the latest available knowledge on the topic -making it relevant-
- Enable them to think critically and globally through use of case studies and current business news and actualities -worldwide-
- Empower them to become part of their own learning experience -partnership-