I started as a Part Time lecturer at Portsmouth in 1996 and became Full Time in 2008.
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Measurement of statistical noise in complex data sets
- Many specialist Pharmaceuticals, including novel delivery systems, novel manufacturing methods and formulation developments
- Management responsibilities:
Extensive line management experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry particularly in Research and Development, and Manufacturing (up to £100 million budget).
Extensive Project Management experience, managing a wide variety of small, medium and large projects including:
- Factory start ups on both green and brown field site
- Managing multiple R&D teams simultaneously
- Organization-wide IT projects
- Leadership of Post Graduate Course