I am a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the School of Mathematics and Physics, and a member of the intelligent transport research cluster at the University of Portsmouth. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s degree in Road and Transportation, and a PhD in Transportation.
Currently, I am leading the "Travel Behaviour Change Modelling" workstream for the Solent FTZ Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) project which is funded by UK Department for Transport.
- Microscopic and mesoscopic traffic simulation,
- Public transport priority methods (bus lane, transit signal priority)
- Conventional and smart junction design (adaptive signal control)
- Traffic impact studies
Transport planning and modelling:
- Macroscopic transport network modelling
- Travel behaviour (change) modelling using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Evaluating Individuals' attitudes towards emerging transportation systems such as Mobility as a Service (MaaS), Shared Mobility Modes, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles