Vice-Chancellor's Awards for Excellence
Structure and governance
Our people are at the heart of all that is good at the University. The Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for Excellence celebrate students and staff who have made an exceptional contribution to the University, its values, its ambition and its success, as set out in the University Strategy.
VC Awards 2021
Nominations for this year will be open in the Spring. Students, staff and members of the community are warmly encouraged to nominate fellow students, colleagues or community members who support or work in partnership with the University.
An event to celebrate award and commendation winners will take place later in the year either virtually or in person.
Any questions, please email email@example.com.
What you need to know to make a nomination:
- For the nominee to be a student or staff member at the University or a member of the local community. The nomination can recognise an individual or a team.
- The nominated project must not have already been recognised by a University Recognition Award or a Students' Union Award
- Nominations should be for an exceptional contribution over the previous or current academic year i.e. 2020-2021, although the contribution could have started earlier
- Nominations will be assessed on their innovation, engagement and impact
- You'll need the nominee's email address and the details of a lead nominee if nominating a team
- Nominees must not be made aware of their nomination
- A panel of staff and students from the University will evaluate nominations and make recommendations to the Vice-Chancellor
- After nominations close you will be contacted about the outcome of your nomination
- Self nominations aren't accepted