Uni Week Live!
Everything you need to know, before, during and after your application, is at Uni Week Live.
Get a taste of undergrad life, with helpful hints on everything from choosing a course, to making friends and moving away – and so much more.
Join us at your own pace, pick the topics you like and discover what you're capable of. This is your flexible guide to university.
Our next events are scheduled for 2021/22. We hope we'll be able to confirm that soon. If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, please get in touch.
At Uni Week Live, you'll:
- Learn how to make important decisions like choosing a degree and a university
- Break down the UCAS process, with help on preparing for uni and the next steps after applying
- Explore wellbeing and mental health sessions to help you manage change at university and beyond
- Chat to current students in live Q&A sessions, and ask them your questions on student life, accommodation and anything else
- Find all the facts, figures and support related to student finance
- Look at 140 student-led activities and societies and get social with the Student Union team at Portsmouth
- See where your degree could take you, as we share stories of Portsmouth graduates who were making decisions like you a short time ago
- Be able to invite your parents or guardians – with useful evening sessions just for them to tune into
Other ways to explore
While you're waiting for our next event, there are other ways that you can explore our courses, facilities and student life. Take your first steps towards an experience of a lifetime with us at an Open Day, or grab some helpful advice on applying to uni through the Getting Started series and our Personal Statement Hub.
Thinking about joining us as an undergrad? Book your spot at one of our upcoming Open Days.
Our 'Getting Started' webinar series is designed to give you up-to-the-minute information, tips and guidance to help you get started with your uni application.