Global Week 7-13 March 2022
Global Week will be returning in March 2022 for a programme of in person and virtual events.
If you would like to be involved, email email@example.com
How staff and students can get involved:
- Exhibit at the Festival of Cultures: represent your country through a presentation, food, clothing or in any way you wish
- Perform at the Festival of Cultures: As well as the exhibition, we host a series of performances including dances, singing, fashion shows and poetry.
- Interactive workshops: Previously hosted sessions have included origami and numbers in another language.
- Presentation/seminar: Host a topic with a global theme that staff, students or the public could attend.
- Part of the Students' Union: Invite people to attend a topic hosted by your society
Our exciting and varied programme will be released in January - watch this space!
Whilst Global Week was virtual this year, we still wanted to give you the opportunity to sample food from around the world. We are delighted to bring to you a collection of mouth-watering recipes, contributed by our students, staff, alumni and wider community. Whether you are looking for a starter, main course, dessert or snack, the Global cookbook has something for everyone.
Download the Global cookbook here.