Conscious Leadership: Are you Being a Conscious Leader? Short course
Conscious Leadership: Are you Being a Conscious Leader?
Are you longing to lead from a deeper, more connected and more meaningful place? If the answer is yes, then this course - which explores the concepts and models of conscious leadership - is for you.
What is leadership? It’s about taking responsibility for your influence in the world. Everyone is a leader to a certain extent, but being a more consciousness and self-aware leader can dramatically help you become a much more productive leader.
This course is suitable for
- Corporate organisations
- Line managers
- Mentors and coaches
- Employees interested in career development
- Mode of study: Webinar
- Duration: Full-day
Date and time
- Wednesday 16 June 2021
You'll receive instructions on how to join the webinar by email once your booking and payment has been processed.
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- define and discuss the concept of conscious leadership
- identify the difference between leading from trust, passion, purpose vs. threat and power
- lead from your authentic purpose rather than your persona
- discuss the ‘Drama Triangle’
- establish a move from ‘Comfort to Discomfort Zones’
- discuss techniques that ensure empowerment
- establish a greater sense of resilience and personal well-being
Angela Beattie, is a businesswomen and professional speaker. She started her career in business, marketing and lecturing, and she’s since had the opportunity to train people across a range of industry sectors, from corporate organisations to education providers.
Her focus is on building effective teams and thereby increasing productivity. Angela is an expert in psychology, personal development, NLP, holistic therapies and well-being. Her presentations are thought provoking, engaging and inspirational.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
To book onto and pay for this course, please visit our online store.
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.