CCI Online Experience
The best way to experience Portsmouth is in person – but if you can't make a trip to see us for an Open Day, this Virtual Experience is here to capture some of the character of our city, and to give you a taste of what life is like as a student in our Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries.
As a CCI student, you'll have access to amazing facilities – discover some of our teaching, learning, lab, studio and production spaces.
Creative careers support
Your degree is just the start of your career – when you study with us at the Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries, we'll help you find a work placement during your studies, and our Careers and Employability Service can give you career guidance for up to 5 years after you graduate. We can even help you get your own startup company off the ground.
You'll have lots to discover outside of University. Portsmouth is a great place to live and one of the most affordable student cities in the UK. Find out about the cultural, artistic and musical activities on offer and explore our Students' Union.
Let our students tell you what they love about studying in the Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries. And find out where their degrees have taken them so far.
Our students' and academics' work
We're incredibly proud of our students and academics. Discover some of their stories of how they put their study and research into practice.
- BAFTA win for graduate's work on TV show Killing Eve
- Television and Broadcasting graduate Jake Wiafe wins BAFTA award
- Film Production students win Royal Television Society Southern award
- Portsmouth student to work with national theatre company on new play
- Professor wins international book prize for study of suburban homes
- Lecturer Jordan Buckner’s debut short film chosen as part of Britain’s best animation talent
- Portsmouth researcher appointed as prestigious Digital Theatre Fellow at the Royal Shakespeare Company
Take a closer look at what's happening in the Faculty – and what we've been up to before the lockdown – by following @uniportsmouthcci on Instagram.