Our dental facilities are used by undergraduate students to develop the skills necessary to become Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Dental Therapists and Dentists. These facilities offer the general public a comprehensive oral and dental healthcare facility providing primary dental care services to the local community.
The team approach between Dental students from KCL and Dental Care Professional students enables a team based learning environment that delivers high quality primary dental care services.
The facilities, which were renovated in 2019, are used for clinical practical work by students on courses like:
Looking for Dental Academy patient services?
You can access our dental services if:
- You don't currently have a dentist
- You're available during the day for long appointments, typically around 1.5 hours
- You can come to multiple appointments
Explore our clinic
Take a look around the Dental Clinic with the 360 photo below.
- 2 patient clinics with 44 dental treatment bays
- 2 individual dental surgeries
- A decontamination suite and central sterilisation unit
- Radiography booths
- Phantom Head skill lab
- Clinical skills lab
- Electronic patient records system
Explore the phantom head studio with the photo below.