Take a closer look at our dental equipment and facilities
Looking for Dental Academy patient services?
You can access our dental services if:
- You don't currently have a dentist
- You're available during the day for long appointments, typically around 1.5 hours
- You can come to multiple appointments
Our dental facilities are used by undergraduate students to develop the skills necessary to become Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Dental Therapists and Dentists. These facilities offer the general public a comprehensive oral and dental healthcare facility providing primary dental care services to the local community.
The team approach between Dental students from KCL and Dental Care Professional students enables a team based learning environment that delivers high quality primary dental care services.
The facilities, which were renovated in 2019, are used for clinical practical work by students on courses like:
Explore our clinic
Take a look around the Dental Clinic with the 360 photo below.
- 2 patient clinics with 44 dental treatment bays
- 2 individual dental surgeries
- A decontamination suite and central sterilisation unit
- Radiography booths
- Phantom Head skill lab
- Clinical skills lab
- Electronic patient records system
Explore the phantom head studio with the photo below.