Creative and Digital Technologies Taster Day
If you want to create stunning works in media, music, gaming and immersive reality, then see what you could do with a Creative Technologies degree at our Taster Day.
Book now to explore some of the latest equipment in our studios and labs, the wide-range of rewarding careers open to you as a graduate, and chat to students studying different creative courses.
2022/23 dates coming soon
At the Creative & Digital Tech Taster Day, you'll:
- Fully immerse yourself in our studios and labs to see different Creative and Digital Technologies in action
- Pick to get involved in 3 different sessions, from things like Immersive Extended Reality, Mobile Apps, Virtual Reality, Game Design and Game Sounds
- Discover career pathways, industries and job roles waiting for you with a Creative and Digital Technologies degree
- Use all of your creative skills in the Centre for Creative and Immersive Extended Reality (CCIXR) – the UK’s first integrated facility to support innovation in the creative and digital technologies of virtual, augmented and extended realities
- Find out about transferable skills you’ll develop during your studies that will make you highly employable
- Chat to current students about life as a student at Portsmouth and the different creative courses they study
- Gain useful experience that you can talk about on your UCAS personal statement, showing your passion Creative and Digital Technologies