COMING IN 2022/23
Learn about studying Immersive Reality, Games Design, Music Tech, Mobile Apps and Creative Technologies at university
Creative and Digital Technologies are rapidly transforming how we engage and interact with the world.
If you want to create stunning works in media, music, gaming and immersive reality, then see what you could do with a Creative and Digital Technologies degree at our Taster Day.
Come explore some of the latest equipment in our studios and labs, the wide-range of rewarding careers open to you as a graduate, and chat to students studying different creative courses.
At the Creative & Digital Tech Taster Day, you'll:
- Fully immerse yourself in our studios and labs to see different Creative and Digital Technologies in action
- Pick to get involved in 3 different sessions, from things like Immersive Extended Reality, Mobile Apps, Virtual Reality, Game Design and Game Sounds
- Discover career pathways, industries and job roles waiting for you with a Creative and Digital Technologies degree
- Use all of your creative skills in the Centre for Creative and Immersive Extended Reality (CCIXR) – the UK’s first integrated facility to support innovation in the creative and digital technologies of virtual, augmented and extended realities
- Find out about transferable skills you’ll develop during your studies that will make you highly employable
- Chat to current students about life as a student at Portsmouth and the different creative courses they study
- Gain useful experience that you can talk about on your UCAS personal statement, showing your passion Creative and Digital Technologies