Stay healthy and well
Explore the extensive support services we have at Portsmouth
Your health and wellbeing matters to us, and it's important for your learning too. Find out more about the many ways we can help you take care of your mind, body and spirit so that you are set to manage challenges and fulfil your potential.
- Student Wellbeing service – access free confidential support from mental health professionals
- Workshops and events – free wellbeing events, workshops and courses at uni
- Support in a crisis – urgent help and where to go after an incident or crime
- Self help resources – online resources to help you keep a positive and healthy outlook
- Chaplaincy – a quiet, safe and inclusive space for all students