An Introduction to the Bioclear Method for Monolithic, Superior, and Aesthetic Composite Restorations Short course
An Introduction to the Bioclear Method for Monolithic, Superior, and Aesthetic Composite Restorations
- Mode of study: Face to face
- Duration: 6 hours, (9.00am - 4.45pm)
- Location: Dental Academy, William Beatty Building, Hampshire Terrace, Portsmouth, PO1 2QG
- Start and end dates: Friday 23 October 2020
What you'll experience
On this short course you'll:
- understand the principles of the Bioclear Method
- demonstrate anterior and posterior restorations using the Bioclear Method
- understand skills to achieve high quality Class II restorations
- discuss clinical indications for using the Bioclear Method – especially relating to Black Triangle and Diastema Closure
- GDC Development Outcomes - A, B, C, D
You'll be taught by Dr Claire Burgess, Dentist. Claire was successfully awarded her MSc in Advanced Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry at the University of Central Lancashire in December 2012, and was a finalist in the Restorative category of the National Smile Awards in 2010 and 2011.
In 2014 Claire became the UK Certified Bioclear Method Instructor, and undertakes Level 1-4 courses at the International Bioclear Learning Centre in Solihull. She is the only certified Bioclear Method instructor in the UK. She lectures in Bioclear Method Anterior and Posterior Composite Restorations on the PG Certificate and Advanced Contemporary Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry Courses at the Dominic Hassall Training Institute.
She is a fellow member of the British Academy of Aesthetic, Restorative and Implant Dentistry (BARRID), and has contributed to articles published in the International Journal of Advanced Clinical Dentistry and Private Dentistry. She has lectured internationally in the Bioclear Method.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How to book
Get in touch
Find out more about this course by contacting us below.