Victoria Park Building
The academic workspaces are focused around two triple-height atriums – the Park Room and the City Room – each with a large ocular window with fantastic views out to the park, city and the sea.
There will also be a 500 seat lecture theatre that can be hired and used as a spectacular venue for the city.
New academic building facilities
- 250-seat and 500-seat lecture theatres
- Two 150-seat flat classrooms
- Court room, laboratories and a video production suite
- Ground floor events and exhibition space
- Offices and meeting rooms
- Roof terrace
- Location: On Anglesey Road, next to the Grade II listed Victoria Park
- Expected Completion Date: Academic year 2023/2024
- Cost: £135 M
- Architects: Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios (FCBS)
Take a look at the new building
The images and videos below give you an idea of what the new academic building will look like.
Take a virtual fly-through of the proposed design of our new Victoria Park Building. This 11 storey teaching building has been designed for the future with flexible spaces for interaction, innovation and learning. It will have some of the largest teaching spaces on campus, lecture theatres, a roof terrace and a top floor restaurant.