Victoria Park Building
The academic workspaces are focused around two triple-height atriums – the Park Room and the City Room – each with a large ocular window with fantastic views out to the park, city and the sea.
There will also be a 500 seat lecture theatre that can be hired and used as a spectacular venue for the city.
New academic building facilities
- 250-seat and 500-seat lecture theatres
- Two 150-seat flat classrooms
- Court room, laboratories and a video production suite
- Ground floor events and exhibition space
- Offices and meeting rooms
- Roof terrace
- Location: On Anglesey Road, next to the Grade II listed Victoria Park
- Expected Completion Date: Academic year 2023/2024
- Cost: £100 M
- Architects: Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios (FCBS)
Take a look at the new building
The images and videos below give you an idea of what the new academic building will look like.