Victoria Park Building
Set in a Grade II listed Victorian park, work spaces are focused around two triple height atriums with fantastic views of the city and sea.
This building will also be a progressive sustainable building, ambitious to be net carbon ready and achieve a top rating of ‘Outstanding’ from BREEAM UK, the world’s leading sustainability assessment for buildings. Designed to be environmentally responsible, it will be a smart energy building that will maximise natural light by enabling daylight deep into its heart. Photovoltaic panels cover the angled roof, producing renewable power and a high performing façade will manage heat and light.
New academic building facilities
- 250-seat and 500-seat lecture theatres
- Two 150-seat flat classrooms
- Ground floor events and exhibition space
- Offices and meeting rooms
- Rooftop restaurant and terrace
- Location: On Anglesey Road, next to the Grade II listed Victoria Park
- Expected Completion Date: 2024
- Cost: £135 M
- Architects: Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios (FCBS)
Take a look at the new building
The images and videos below give you an idea of what the new academic building will look like.
Take a virtual fly-through of the proposed design of our new Victoria Park Building. This 12 storey teaching building has been designed for the future with flexible spaces for interaction, innovation and learning. It will have some of the largest teaching spaces on campus, lecture theatres, a roof terrace and a top floor restaurant.
Explore our design presentation for more detail about this exiting project. We welcome your comments.