Pick up your creative kit at our on-site store
Location: Eldon Building
Whether you're after materials for painting, design, structure modelling or anything else creative, the Eldon Art Shop stocks everything you need at affordable prices.
The non-profit shop is open to students, staff, alumni, and people with educational links to the University.
Specific equipment and materials for special projects can also be ordered from the shop. Whenever possible, staff will include your items in the next supply delivery.
See what's in Eldon Art Shop
Supplies and materials
Standard stock and supplies include:
- A variety of paints such as watercolours, acrylics, oils and inks
- Brushes of all kinds and sizes
- Craft materials including glues, scalpels, fabrics, buttons, ribbons, and sewing accessories
- Sketchbooks, pads, and notebooks, ranging from A2 to A6
- Display books, portfolios, and museum-quality archive boxes to present finished works
- Lino print materials, including water-based inks, lino, and rollers
- Heavy tracing paper, suitable for screen printing
- Spray paints and foils for the heat press and spray adhesives
- Pens and pencils, including fineliners, pro-markers, copic markers, and paint pens
- Mechanical pencils and lead refills
- Primed, stretched canvases
Among our assortment of craft materials are:
We also have a wide range of modelling materials, including:
- Balsa wood
- Kraft card
- Modelling card
- Cutting mats
- Scale people
- Scatter and grass rolls
Life Drawing Studio
Our Life Drawing Studio is a space for students, academics, and the public to practice their drawing skills for their coursework, projects, or just for fun.
Printmaking and Letterpress
Use our traditional lino-printing, wood-cutting and monoprinting equipment for all your design and print needs.
Use our screen printing and screen coating rooms for your graphic materials, artwork, and fabric printing, with a host of traditional and digital equipment.