Coworking and office space at Innovation Connect
Coworking and office space
When you hot desk or rent space in any of our 3 Innovation Connect locations, you'll also get access the mezzanine business floor of our Future Technology Centre on our campus and members-only invites to our business incubation events. Get advice and support to grow your business through our networking events, the University's academic expertise, the University library and discounted University gym membership.
Contact us to book coworking or office space
Have a query or want to book a tour? Get in touch today by completing our enquiry form or:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: +44 (0)2392 847 000
Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm; Friday, 9.00am – 4.00pm
Whether you choose to hot desk, rent a full desk or a private office, you'll always benefit from:
- Access to meeting rooms and boardrooms for a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 10
- Free use of our Future Technology Centre meeting and conference rooms (holding 90 standing or 60 seated)
- Use of our space as a registered business address
- Short-term contracts with simple terms and conditions
- No hidden costs or charges – fully serviced offices with no extra charges for internet access or meeting rooms (excluding Technopole)
- Members-only access to our business incubation support to help you grow, network and market your business
My enthusiasm for Innovation Connect is endless. It's helped me immensely to put a pipeline dream into a reality.
Choose a coworking space or office space
*Prices exclude VAT.
from £430 a month*
- Your own designated office space
- Unlimited access to any of our communal spaces, coworking spaces and meeting rooms
- Minimum term of 4 months
- Minimum notice period of 20 working days
You can rent private office space at 3 Innovation Connect locations:
Discover our locations in Portsmouth
Have a query or want to book a tour? Get in touch today by completing our enquiry form.
News, blogs, and events
Related news, blogs, and events will appear here. If there are no listings below check out other news across the University.