Business and Law Master's Scholarships
Master's and postgraduate taught
You could save £2,800–£6,760 on your Master’s tuition fees with a Faculty of Business and Law Master's Scholarship if you’re a UK or EU student.
The scholarship is a 40% discount on tuition fees, which vary depending on the course you choose.
You can get this scholarship on any Faculty of Business and Law taught Master’s course, except distance learning or top-up courses.
To be considered for this Master’s scholarship, you need to apply for a Faculty of Business and Law 180-credit campus-based Master’s course and:
- be self-funding your studies (this includes using a Government Postgraduate Loan)
- have UK or EU nationality
In addition, to be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- Have an undergraduate degree with a classification of 2:1 or above
- Have an undergraduate degree with a classification of 2:2, plus some managerial or professional work experience
If you have managerial or professional work experience, but no degree you may still be eligible for the scholarship and we encourage you to apply.
These scholarships are limited and all decisions will be at the discretion of the Faculty of Business and Law Postgraduate Scholarship Panel. So we can't guarantee you'll get one if you're eligible.
The scholarship offer is valid for the current academic year only, and cannot be transferred/deferred.
- MSc Digital Business Management
- MA Digital Marketing
- MA International Marketing
- MA Marketing Analytics
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Data Analytics
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Economics, Finance and Banking
- MSc Finance
- MSc Forensic Accounting
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Business and Management
- MSc International Finance and Banking
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Risk, Crisis and Resilience Management
- LLM Law
- LLM Law and LegalTech
- LLM Corporate Governance and Law/Grad.CG
- MBA Global
- MBA Strategic Leadership
The deadline for scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2021 is Saturday 31 July 2021
The deadline for scholarship applications for courses starting in January 2022 is Saturday 13 November 2021.
Other University scholarships and discounts
You can't use this scholarship with any other University discounts or scholarships, except the early payment discount.
If we offer you more than one scholarship or discount, we’ll make sure you have all the information you need to accept the one that benefits you the most.
How to apply
Once you've applied for your course, to be considered for the scholarship, login to your Applicant View, click on the 'My Finance' tab and follow the link about our Master's Scholarship for New Students. All the information you need is there.