Burrell House is located just behind Rees Hall and is within close walking distance to University buildings and the seafront. It’s a sociable hall offering excellent affordable communal living.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard and larger rooms – £134-£151 per week
£5,360 - £6,040 per academic year* (September-June)
- Catered (two meals a day to be taken in Rees Hall restaurant)
- Rooms arranged corridor style with shared bathroom facilities
- Walking time to University – 10 minutes
- Everyday: Breakfast and dinner – please see catering notice board for meal times
- We cater for most dietary requirements – talk to our catering team about what you need
- All meals served over a 2–3 hour period for convenience
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.
We take student safety seriously. Measures are in place to reflect Government COVID guidance and social distancing rules, which may affect the availability of some facilities. To see what these changes are, visit our Halls in 2020/21 page.