Harry Law Hall
If you live in Harry Law Hall, you'll be in the city centre with lots of shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment venues on your doorstep. The University is just up the road, and you're close to Portsmouth and Southsea train station.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £137 per week
£5,480 per academic year* (September-June)
Studio rooms – £153–£160 per week
£6,120–6,400 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms, with kitchens shared between 5 to 7 students
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Walking time to University: 7 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (5 minutes walk)
- Accessible rooms available for students with disabilities. Find out more on the Disabled Living website.
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.
Tour Harry Law Hall
Take a look around Harry Law Hall with our 360 tour, or check out one of the bedrooms below.