The newly refurbished Trust Hall is located at the University's Langstone Student Village site, next to Langstone Harbour. These flats are self-catered and have shared bathrooms.
Trust Hall offers 65 affordable rooms for single occupancy in self-catering flats sharing with between 6 to 8 students. Bathroom facilities and well-equipped kitchen/diners are shared.
Trust Hall – £145 per week
£5,800 per academic year* (September-June)
- Offers 65 affordable rooms for single occupancy in self-catering flats sharing with between 6 to 8 students
- Bathroom facilities and well-equipped kitchen/diners are shared
- The hall is particularly suitable for postgraduate and mature students who prefer a quieter living environment
- Located outside the lively city centre but still only in short travelling distance (2 to 3 miles) from the main University buildings, the hall gives you the best of both worlds
- A free University bus is provided on weekdays term time to help you get to your uni building and city centre
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.