Catherine House is a new hall. The beautiful Victoria Park is on one doorstep and the bustling city centre on the other. Everything you need is just a stone's throw away – Portsmouth and Southsea Railway Station is across the road, there are shops, bars and restaurants nearby, and the University is less than a 10 minute stroll away.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £145–£154 per week
£5,800–£6,160 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms in cluster flats for 4-6 people
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Laundry facilities on site
- 24 hour security
- Common room with games tables
- Walking time to University: 10 mins
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (2 min walk)
- Managed by The Student Housing Company
Tour Catherine House
Take a look around Catherine House with our 360 tour, or check out one of the bedrooms below.