Catherine House is a new hall. The beautiful Victoria Park is on one doorstep and the bustling city centre on the other. Everything you need is just a stone's throw away – Portsmouth and Southsea Railway Station is across the road, there are shops, bars and restaurants nearby, and the University is less than a 10 minute stroll away.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £145–£154 per week
£5,800–£6,160 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms in cluster flats for 4-6 people
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Laundry facilities on site
- 24 hour security
- Common room with games tables
- Walking time to University: 10 mins
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (2 min walk)
- Managed by The Student Housing Company
We take student safety seriously. Measures are in place to reflect Government COVID guidance and social distancing rules, which may affect the availability of some facilities. To see what these changes are, visit our Halls in 2020/21 page.
Tour Catherine House
Follow Computer Science student Mikael for a virtual walk around Catherine House, or take your own 360 tour below.
Follow our second-year computer science student, Mikael, as he takes you on a virtual tour of Catherine House, one of our newest halls.