Greetham Street Hall
Greetham Street Hall is next to Portsmouth and Southsea railway station, and just up the road from Guildhall Walk where you'll find bars, restaurants and music venues. The main shopping areas Commercial Road and Cascades are within easy reach, and the University is just a 10 minute walk away.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £166 – £172 per week
£6,640 – £6,880 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms in cluster flats of 5 to 10 people
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Laundry facilities on site
- 24 hour security
- Walking time to University: 10 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (2 min walk)
- Managed by Unite Students
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.
Tour Greetham Street Hall
Join Portsmouth student Gina on a walking tour around Greetham Street Hall or take your own 360 virtual tour below.