Margaret Rule Hall
Living in Margaret Rule Hall puts you in the centre of Portsmouth with everything you need within walking distance, like shops, entertainment, and transport links. The University is close too – just eight minutes walk away.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £148 per week
£5,624 per academic year* (September-June)
Studio rooms – £161 per week
£6,118 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms in self-contained flats for 4 to 8 students each
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Laundry facilities on site
- 24 hour security
- Walking time to University: 8 mins
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (2 min walk)
- Managed by Unite Students
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.
We take student safety seriously. Measures are in place to reflect Government COVID guidance and social distancing rules, which may affect the availability of some facilities. To see what these changes are, visit our Halls in 2020/21 page.
Tour Margaret Rule Hall
Take our 360 virtual tour of Margaret Rule Hall and see if this is the right place for you.