Margaret Rule hall
Living in Margaret Rule Hall puts you in the centre of Portsmouth with everything you need within walking distance, like shops, entertainment, and transport links. The University is close too – just eight minutes walk away.
Standard rooms – £160 per week
£6,400 per academic year* (September-June)
Studio rooms – £174 per week
£6,960 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms in self-contained flats for 4 to 8 students each
- Self-catering – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Laundry facilities on site
- 24 hour security
- Walking time to University: 8 mins
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (2 min walk)
- Managed by Unite Students
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.