If you want to live with a small group of people and prepare your own meals, a self-contained flat in Trafalgar Halls is a good option. You're just a three-minute walk from University too, so getting to lectures is no trouble.
Applying to join us a new, full-time undergraduate student? We guarantee you a room in halls – if you make us your firm first choice, and meet our accommodation deadlines.
Standard rooms – £133 per week
£5,054 per academic year* (September-June)
Studio rooms – £155 per week
£5,890 per academic year* (September-June)
- Ensuite rooms in self-contained flats for 6 students each
- Self-catered – you should budget around £35 a week for food
- Walking time to University: 3 minutes
- Nearest train station: Portsmouth and Southsea (7 minutes walk)
- Managed by Unite Students
*Prices are estimated and subject to confirmation, and rounded to the nearest pound for clarity.
We take student safety seriously. Measures are in place to reflect Government COVID guidance and social distancing rules, which may affect the availability of some facilities. To see what these changes are, visit our Halls in 2020/21 page.